For the longest time I have had this soft spot in my heart for old dogs, particularly the dogs with the white dusted faces.
Growing up, my aunt had a black lab mix she adopted from a shelter that they named Millie. She was the classic definition of “man’s best friend.” As she aged, she grew white hairs or “sugar sprinkles” that dusted her dark face. I simply adored her and she sprouted my love of senior dogs. To this day I fawn over senior dogs; those old soulful eyes or that sugar coated smile make me melt!
The Sugar Sprinkle Session is sweet session for your beloved joy in your life, exclusively for senior or terminally ill pets to celebrate their life and happiness they brought to yours.
Your Sugar Sprinkle creative fee of $95 includes…
- 30-60 minute session, depending on your pet and until I’m certain I have the perfect shot to showcase your pet.
- 1 pet from the same household.
- 1 location within 15 miles of 53081.
- As soon as next day booking, Sunday through Friday,
- Personal Premiere & Sales appointment.